So. . .is it Friday somewhere in the world right now? Probably not. It might even be Sunday. Oh well – knowing how much you missed getting your weekly education, I present the following fabulous facts:
1. On average, an American home has 3-10 gallons of hazardous materials. The average goes up considerably if they had beans for supper.
2. In 2002, dogs killed more people in the United States than the Great White shark has killed in the past 100 years. There were reasons for this: they had more opportunities; they had more reasons; and that was the year they found out the dog food imported from China was being fed to many of them. There would have been one more death, but Paris Hilton’s chihuahua got nauseated before finishing the job.
3. Most toilets flush in E flat. Does that mean that the ones in the other flats don’t? I guess from now on, when choosing an apartment, I will always ask for E Flat. Besides, I like apartments that have more than one toilet.
4. The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C. If I were a man, it would certainly keep me away. It apparently took many more years before the invention of the headache.
5. In World War II, the German submarine U-129 was sunk by a malfunctioning toilet. They should have gotten the one in E Flat! That one almost always flushes!
After all that, I assume you have had enough. . .